Learning gymnastics without acquiring information about its rules and regulations is useless. That mean you did not learn anything. Before learning gymnastic you should know about the rules of gymnastic t. it is very compulsory to know that what is the dress code for girls and for boys. Because you cannot do gymnastic wearing jeans pant. For girls there is no jewelry involved, hair should be tied, and should be away from the face. Before taking gymnastic classes in Dubai gymnastic coaches make you learn about the rules and regulations first of gymnastic even rhythmic gymnastics clubs provide you rules in a book which helps you in learning the rules of gymnastic.
us acquire information about the specific rules and regulations of gymnastic
that can help you gain mastery in this amazing field.
What is the dress code for gymnastic performers?
- Jewelry is not allowed in gymnastic because it will create hassle during the performance.
- Hairs should be tied and should be away from face all time.
- Wearing shoes is not allowed on gym floor. You have to do gymnastic bare foot or have to wear special gymnastic shoes. Tights and socks are unsafe in gym because socks and tights are slippery on equipment, hard floor and mats that are why wearing these things are not allowed.
- Dress for girls. Gymnastic leotard or biketards only. No dance leotard or skirted. belts, buckles, fitted shorts, zipper can be worn during gymnastic.
- Dress for boys. Boys can wear t-shirts tucked into shorts, and can wear pants that are not baggy. No zippers, buckles or belts.
Code Of Conduct
- All gymnastic participants are expected to maintain the high standards of confidence and morale included self-control, and responsible behavior. Both girls and boys athletes should behave in good manners and have courtesy. Athletes should treat everyone with respect.
- Bad behavior is not bearable, disrespect of others, or abusing while gymnastic is strictly in tolerated. Because this place want to provide the safe and clean environment. And other facilities.
- Abusive language or disruptive behavior including are dangerous for yourself and for others. Harassment, act of violence, physical or sexual abuse is not tolerated in the gym. Because in gym they have to provide the peace for everyone.
- To criticize other gymnastics is not allowed, your gymnastic fellows do their best, and you should show sportsman ship in the gym and have to make good relations with other gym fellows.